e4 “Tupperware Party” (discussion/action group)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    —donnareed

As promised, our own discussion/action group online meetings!
      http://e4.coverpage.coveritlive.com/

Sunday afternoons starting at 2pm (eastern)

Please offer suggestions, expectations!

judy_az

Am I in the right place?

judy_az

Ah! Click on the link above. I can do that. 😀

judy_az

Not sure how else to do this since I couldn’t find PM capabilities. Maybe I have to register to do that. I’m still skittish about the birthday thing.

Those interested in Medical Transcribing:

The industry is changing. It’s going more in house than at home, because of the new regulations coming out. My doctors have had to be compliant not only within their own practice but with that of the hospitals they are approved to work in.

If you have a medical background, then it gives you an advantage because you’re familiar with the lingo. Community colleges offer programs to help you learn formats and expectations, as well as anatomy and vocabulary.

Any questions, please feel free to post them, and I’ll try to answer.

—donnareed

Had to go to another house to get here; ISP has net down at my place; Primer “tupperware” party postponed to next Sun 11/20; so sorry; blessings!

—donnareed

Using the Mercury One section of forum for further updates and providing matls – please take a look there.

Thanks and blessings!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.