EZ Artichoke Dip

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    zephyrk9

:O Yet another yummy dip from ZK9 (whew..at least it’s not crap dip) serve w/ white “corn chips” like tostitos I use the rounds or bite size chips.
      You will Need
      1 can artichoke quarters or halves (Drain and chop) discard liquid (quarters are easiest to chop)
      2 cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese (shredded/grated) (do not use low fat/skim)
      Mayo (approx 1/2 cup ) do not use low fat
      Preheat Oven to 350
      DISCLAIMER
      I’ve tried using low fat mayo & cheese it tasted terrible
      chop the artichokes up as best you can..not too small. Add Cheese mix well (I do add more than two cups but you don’t want it overly cheesy Add 1/2 cup Mayo again…mix well…if it’s to dry add mayo a tablespoon at a time..The amount of mayo you use depends on amount of cheese you use.
      The dip is going to be thick..place in oven until cheese is melted and brown…serve warm…w/ corn chips. .. (you can alway reheat in microwave if you’re taking this to a party)
      This dip will be gone before you know it..so make 2 batches.
      Optional..try adding fresh jalapeƱos (the canned jalapeƱos make it a bit mushy) You can try other cheeses..sharp cheddar is the original recipe. IMO it’s best w/ the sharp cheddar

—meg

I make mine similar to this with equal parts mayo and cheese and i put in a tiny bit of garlic powder.

this is always a favorite dip, thanks Zeph.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.