HUGE GLENN BECK FAN, HE IS MY HERO!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    patrioticeaglelady

[/color”>[/color][/size][/size][/size]Simply wanted Glenn Beck to know that I am a HUGE FAN! It is SIMPLY AWESOME that he speaks out and STANDS for our AMERICAN CONSTITUTION as our Fore Father’s wrote it! Glenn is also my Personal HERO due to the fact he admits to being a Recovering Alcoholic. I too am a Recovering Alcoholic. I drank a 5 liter box of wine every other day to self medicate myself for a BAD BACK. However, I NEVER over dosed on my meds, but simply couldn’t go without always having them in my system. If I didn’t take my meds as directed, I’d start to go through withdrawal. I’m currently just over 1 year CLEAN & SOBER! I didn’t have a choice in the matter of getting CLEAN & SOBER due to the fact I had a brush with DEATH my addictions were so bad. I suffered 1 year ago this month from Acute Liver failure. My condition was so bad the Drs. were speaking of transplant. BELIEVE ME AT THAT POINT I PRAYED HARDER THEN EVER BEFORE! I asked all who visited me to PRAY and please spread the words to PRAY! My liver failure was so bad that transplant was a very real possibility! Here’s an example as to how bad my liver was, my belly was super hard and distended with fluid my liver wouldn’t process. So a tube was inserted just to the right of my belly button and 4 liters of liquid were drained from my abdomen. So now any who are reading this knows just how bad things were with my condition.In any case as I said I PRAYED, and my husband, family, and friends called themselves PRAYER WARRIORS, to pray for me to get well and health restored. Well, I am living PROOF PRAYER WORKS! All of the sudden after 4 weeks in the hospital m6 blood tests to return to normal, and the yellow in my eyes, sores on my body all healed unusually fast! I was finally released from the hospital and I went through 5 months of Physical Therapy to get my strength and balance back from the liver failure. I was also very weak because I lost 60 pounds. Anyway, after tons of prayers and dedication to Therapy and my Oath to NEVER DRINKOR TAKE PRESCRIPTION PAIN KILLERS, I’m very PROUD to announce I am completely HEALED! ALL blood work and other bodily fluid test are coming back NORMAL! Now that you know my story that I am a Recovering Alcoholic who hededicated my life to GOD, you know WHY Glenn Beck is my personal HERO! To end this long post as I said earlier I like Glenn am a Recovering Alcoholic and Glenn hit rock bottom as I did. Glenn is SO INSPIRING to me because of what he has done with his life. With his chaity he HELPS his fellow man and is a TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT because he stands up for what is good and just and right and moral in America. It’s on my personal BUCKET LIST to one
      day meet Glenn Beck. In closing if Glenn is crazy for standing up for America, well then put me in the Rubber Room with him. I’d LOVE to have a wonderful conversation with someone who has much LOVE for God, Family, Country and Honor as I do. THANKS GLENN, YOU DO YOUR FANS AND AMERICA PROUD!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.