“What Jeffy Says” The Complete Q&A

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    dm_in_dm

1. When did you first meet Glenn and how did you come to work for Glenn?Â
      Â
      Ans: I first met Glenn at 970 WFLA in Tampa when he came in to fill in for another host and then shortly after that he came to Tampa full time and at first we HATED each other but it didn’t take long for us to become friends. Over the past 10 years I have been always a part of the show in one form or another and last year it was time for me to come to NYC full time and made that move with support of my wife and kids.Â

2. Any hobbies? Let me rephrase that from a “yes” answer: What hobbies do you enjoy?

Ans: Yes, watching my wife cook, clean and the kids are learning to be pretty good servants, their training is coming along well.Â

3. In the event of the apocalypse and you’re stuck in the studio,are you fully prepared to eat Stu? I mean the vegetarian thing might make him perfect for sustaining others.

Ans: Yes and he is not the only one on the list. Â Â

4. How many people are on the Feed on a typical day?

Ans: CBS reported 87,000, that may or may not be right.Â

5. What is your favorite “as seen on tv” product?

Ans: The Magic Bullet, I own one and love it! From the ones we did, The Bib thing, It sucked but I got a lot free food out of the deal.Â

6. What do Feeders do that annoy you, and how can we help you, or make the Feed better?

Ans: Truthfully I don’t get annoyed I enjoy the comments and it makes it a lot of fun to read them and to make the Feed better just keep doing what you already are doing.Â

Quote from Jeffy “What there’s more? Are they the Census Bureau or something”
      Now back to the questions.Â

8. If YOU were President, who would you pick as your VP running mate, and who would you pick to fill up your Cabinet?

Ans: Well VP in real life would be Joe Kerry and I’ll put Monica Lewinsky in my cabinet, I think you know why.Â

9. Are there any other projects you’d like to do for GBTV or personally; and if so, what?

Ans: Announce Football Games would be the dream job but would like to do a sports show  or be the Andy Rooney of GBTV and I want to voice movie trailers. But the true dream job would be the Captain of the Heinz Police Department.Â

10. Where you a conservative before you started working for Glenn? If not, what was the turning point?

Ans: No and I am not sure when I started lying.Â

Bonus Question
      When do you put up your Christmas tree, and how long do you leave it up?
      Ans: Ummm I think my wife puts the tree up the weekend after Thanksgiving and she takes it down sometime in January, I don’t know it just shows up and goes away by the time I get sick of the outside lights everything is gone.Â

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.